When the website grows bigger and gets more traffic, what might happen is that a single keyword or a search term leads to multiple landing pages.
It is useful to know these keywords and landing pages for several reasons:
- To optimize SEO activities
- To optimize paid search campaigns
- To improve a user experience of the site visitors
There are several ways, how to get this information.
The article deals with the visualisation method. The visualisation of data adds more dimensions to this analysis:
- The possibility to see segments and clusters of visitors
- Identification of more common themes
I would like to refer to an interesting article about using a tool Gephi for this purpose. It gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this analysis. It also gives illustrating examples of the outcomes.